I am Sylvain Brazeau. A disillusioned ex-accountant, with a passion for payroll and all that it entails, including humans and their true nature.
Synapse: “the junction or intersection between two neurons.” Just like a synapse, I connect disparate ideas for my corporate clients.
Just like a synapse, I connect disparate ideas together for my corporate clients.
As a certified Payroll Manager (Canadian Payroll Association), I am familiar with the daily operations of businesses. Together with my clients, we eradicate problems one by one as they come in. We work together to optimize their processes to simplify, energize, and humanize their payroll department.
I have been working with various countries, nations, cultures, and nationalities for over 10 years. My greatest strength is making connections between the human being in front of me, the organization, their expectations, and their irritants. The result? Personalized, efficient, user-friendly, and innovative solutions that provide maximum short- and long-term benefits for the company.
Here at Espace Sïnapce, everything starts with people!
Some skills I’ve developed over the years…
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Certified Payroll Manager
- Designer and facilitator of payroll training workshops
- In-depth knowledge of human resources and its functions
- Personal and Professional Coach Certificate (PPCC) from Concordia University
- Know-how in human guidance (buzzword: Change Management)
- Intercultural skills (I will share my intercultural promise with you)
- Green Belt – Lean Six Sigma
- Vipassana Meditation